Wednesday, December 16, 2009



Okay, here are the pictures. But first I want to show you the most fun and funky gift I have ever gotten. I love it, absolutely love it. It is such a cute kntted bee in a wild rose. Clare sent it to me because she knows I really like bees. Clare is a follower of my blog and tells about it on her blog.

Yes, I took some pictures of our most recent snow. I took them in the late afternoon yesterday so the sun is low in the sky and an hour or so from setting. The shadows are growing long. In the backyard, you can see one of the new bird feeders but it might be a little difficult to distinguish it from the clothesline which I do use all winter to air the pillows and comforter.

It looks like the weather will be very good to make ice luminaria. The question is when to begin the process. I do not want to begin too early because they will deteriorate and not look their best on Christmas Eve. It is quite the guessing game.

No comments: