Yes, the squirrel got into the bird feeder yesterday. It was so enter- taining that we had a hard time making it go away. Unfortun- ately, the quality of the picture is extremely low. We think this is probably the same squirrel that ate the pumpkin in October. I did chase it out of the feeder but we know it will be back. Squirrels are not supposed to like red pepper (cayenne); birds are not supposed be able to taste it. We are following the suggestion of dusting the bird food with red pepper. If the birds still come to the feeder, I will sprinkle red pepper in with the food.Yesterday, I gave the Merry Christmas ornament to its recipient. Today I will give the remaining three to their respective recipients. From my perspective, that is good.
Although I have not checked the ice this morning, I know that I will not unmold it. During the night, the temperature was not as cold as I had hoped. I think we will call ourselves fortunate to have six.
1 comment:
jijiji ese pajaro ardilla luce hermoso... y sus ornamentos estan muy bellos... Feliz Navidad...
Post a Comment