
Yes, I am following through on my intent to finish these ornaments as quickly as possible. Yesterday I finished the hot air balloon.
It is for a friend who has a specific theme for her Christmas decorations each year. This year it is New Mexico, the Southwest, and hot air balloons. She went to the Albuquerque Festival and thought it would make the ideal theme for Christmas 2009. Each year I make an ornament to fit in with her theme. Some years, it can be quite a challenge. As you can see, there is a little braid hanging down from the balloon. I decided to wait to cut it until the braid suspending the gondola had a chance to uncurl - - - just in case I needed a little more. This morning, it looks good so I think I can cut it.
I also began finishing ornament #2. Things are looking up. I think I can finish all of them.
Tonight is the night we will begin to freeze ice luminaria.
No comments:
Post a Comment