

A little stitching progress to show you. The stitching is almost done on the Glory to God orna- ments. I hope to make two more of the orna- ments but I am not certain I will find the time. I am pre- paring the two ban- ners for this coming Sunday. I have help with the stitching but do all of the finishing and prep work.
Yesterday we went out to get bird feeders and bird seed. We got a container for suet blocks and some suet for the woodpeckers. I hung it from the flag pole and may have to move it. We also got a feeder for small birds and a feeder for large birds. Someone else will have to put them up for me.
As we were getting into the car, a large flock of large birds flew overhead. They were too big for ducks and about the same size as geese and had long necks. But they were not making goose noises. I wonder if it was a flock of swans. Friday cardinals and chickadees were very active in the garden and trees. That is what made me decide to pick up the bird feeders. As we drove out to get the feeders, I saw a deer along the road. We generally do not see them like that in the daylight. I think it was an yearling.
Saturday was an especially nice day. I got a card in the mail from a very good friend. I will be sending her an e-mail today. Although she looks in on the blog, I cannot count on this to acknowledge her note.
No comments:
Post a Comment