Wednesday, September 9, 2009



Yesterday I finished this little project bag and pocket duo. The blue dish is the depression glass that I found Saturday.

School is in session every where in Minnesota now. I am not certain that our neighborhood is any quieter I know that some neighborhoods are. The sky is quite cloudy and rain is in the forecast. We have had a lot of sunshine lately so it is time for a little rain.

We must have a high chipmunk population. As we drove home this morning, I noticed that a chipmunk ran into the garage of someone who lives down the street from us. The door was closed but there was a little gap at the bottom. The chipmunk obviously was aware of this as it raced to the door and squeezed right under. This summer we have a high rabbit population. That could mean trouble for our gardens and plants during the winter.

2 comments:

My name is Riet said...

Hi Linda. I was looking for your picture will come back tomorrow. :))
Have a nice day

The Mad Stitcher said...

Linda, I just love the blue pocket bag and project bag! You do such great work. Love that cobalt blue glass also.1 Great find.