Laundry was the primary focus of the day with a little personal time while the washer was washing and the drier was drying. During one of those times, though, I spot cleaned the mats in the kitchen. When I took the mats outside to dry, there was a little chickadee eating hollyhock seeds. Chickadees are very cute but some of their calls are a little harsh and seem extremely loud for such a small bird.
On another trip into the backyard, I startled a little chipmunk that was sitting on the ramp that leads to the garden shed. I did not see it at first because my view was blocked by the petunias and pepper plants but it knew that I was there. Just like the chipmunk that I saw run into someone's closed garage yesterday, this one darted up the ramp and quickly flew under the shed door.
No comments:
Post a Comment