This morning I took a picture of a co-ord- inating project bag, pocket, and flower pot pin cushion all of which I made. I showed a picture of the pin cushion a little while ago. This picture is a little dark because I took it in the mid-morning sunlight. The sun can be a little more tricky then than at noon or early afternoon. I made the set as a consolation gift for someone in a gift exchange. It looked like her giftor had forgotten about the exchange. On my target date to send the consolation gift, I found out that her gift was on its way. Now I have a little bonus to use as a gift some time in the future when I might need one.We are home alone on a Saturday. One of our sons is out with friends painting the inside of a friend's townhouse. Our other son is working. We dropped him off at work and then went on to see an estate sale. It was not very much but I found a nice royal blue depression glass bowl and Roger found a couple books.
On the way home we stopped at the downtown St. Paul farmers' market. I got three poblano peppers. I need to roast and peel them so I can stuff them for dinner.
2 comments:
That all looks really nice Linda. Have a nice weekend.
Riet
Love the project set! Your finishing work is fantastic! You have my address...right?!!!:)
Post a Comment