Saturday, September 12, 2009

It has been a lazy day today, maybe a little too lazy. This morning one of the little chipmunks looked like it was chasing a little bird. It also spent time in the wood shed chattering away. I think that we called too much attention to it because it jumped down from its elevated and very highly visible perch to a more secluded one and continued chattering. I wonder if it feels compelled to chatter a certain amount of time during the mid-morning.

I have done a little preliminary work to line the inside of a metal tin with fabric. I have also done a little cross stitching. I charted the name and date for a baptismal banner. This morning it finally dawned on me that 20 September is next Sunday. I have to have the banner ready next Sunday.

1 comment:

My name is Riet said...

That was a nice day Linda. I would love to see the tin you are going to line with fabric. Sounds very intriging. Have a nice Sunday
Riet