Yesterday I went out into the garden to make places for the irises I still had not put back into the garden. I moved a Siberian iris to make a little space and planted the tall bearded iris close together because I just need to see them bloom to be certain that I am not throwing out something I do not have anywhere else in the garden.
The soil is so dry, I had a hard time digging out the Siberian iris. There were extreme fire danger warnings during the weekend. This morning we have the sprinkler out on the backyard gardens. I probably cannot air the pillows today. I have a load of bed sheets in the washer because I know that I can hang them out to dry later. We can only water the lawns and gardens until 11:00 a.m. or maybe as late as noon. We can turn the water on again about 5:00 p.m. That should give me more than enough time for the sheets to dry. I will probably air the pillows tomorrow.
On the to-do list for today is to dust and vacuum the bedroom. I only work in the one bedroom. Our sons are responsible for their bedrooms. I probably ought to give their rooms a little attention because heaven knows they give their rooms precious little attention. After that I need to begin to finish the banners for the two baptisms next Sunday. I did stitch in the names and dates yesterday. Sewing is always fun for me.
1 comment:
You sound like such a good housewife LInda. Every day has its own duty. That is so good.
Have a nice day
Post a Comment