
Let's see what did I accomplish yesterday? Yes, I did clean the main bathroom; I was going to leave the floor to wash today but decided to do it all. Although I know it will not stay clean, it did make me feel good to know it was clean for a little while. To reward myself, I had a small root beer float.
I finished making these two small project bags. That was not on the to-do list but I did it anyway. I cut them out and began assembling them as prototypes to go with the prototype of the project bag that I have been making. When I finished the prototype large bag and went on to make the first large bag, I set these aside because I had solved the construction problems. It felt satisfying to finish these two yesterday. I gave them to the person to whom I had given the first prototype. I used different stripes of the same fabric for the first prototype so they are all co-ordinated.
Oh yes, Kathy, I will try to remember that you like red but don't you like other colors too? The two prototypes have red in them so I suppose that you like them too. But maybe chocolate is also a factor. :-)
It is too bad that we do not live closer together. I am certain I could help you learn how to do these sewing projects.
2 comments:
Those bags look real lovely Linda. And isn;t it nice to have a clean bathroom. Riet
Yes, I do like these! And yes I love almost all colors--especially the bight happy colors! I wish we lived closer too. It would be fun. I especially would like to learn to make a bag to go on the arm of my wheelchair so I wouldn't have to worry about dropping things. I think it would be neat to make a whole set of matching bags.
Post a Comment