Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Another unexciting day. What is going on here? Not only is there nothing going on at home but there was nothing going on at the hospital. When I got there, we discovered that someone else had already done what I normally do on Tuesday mornings. There was very little reason to stay. I used the found time to finish the banner for the baptism on Sunday.

Our son has sprayed the lawn for weeds. I can only hope that he stayed far enough away from the gardens.

Speaking of gardens, we have some lovely tomatoes and peppers. The peppers are turning a deep, delicious red. The sweet peppers from the garden taste so much better than the peppers from the grocery store. I need to give away some of the tomatoes and peppers.

The chipmunk was sitting in the wood shed chattering away when I got back home. It was sitting on the top of the rail. When a neighborhood cat walked through the backyard, the chipmunk was quiet but as soon as the cat was gone, the chipmunk was as noisy as ever. The crows have also been making a lot of noise. It is now the middle of the afternoon and it seems like everyone and everything are as quiet as can be.

No comments: