Thursday, September 17, 2009

The time marches on whether or not I am ready. This week I am returning to my rest of the year except for summer activities. I understand that I am to prepare a lunch for some people who will be working on maintenance of our church. I do not yet know how many I will be serving and probably will not know until about three days beforehand.

As I walked this morning, I discovered there was ground fog. Upon returning home, I went out into the back to see if perhaps there was another dew laden spider web but there was not. In fact, there was little to no ground fog in the park.

The tomatoes and peppers continue to produce well for us. This late summer warmth is quite a nice bonus.

2 comments:

My name is Riet said...

It must be so nice you have fruit and vegetables in your own garden. I am sure it tastes better homegrown

Christine said...

Lucky you, my tomatoes were an absolute disaster this year