Tomorrow I probably will not be posting. If you can, please send me good thoughts and positive vibes. Sunday a small tear developed in the retina of one of my eyes. The eye doctor checked it this afternoon and scheduled a laser repair tomorrow morning early. It seems like a very simple, straightforward procedure. I think it prevents the tear from becoming larger but does not quite "stitch" it together. I am supposed to be good to go when I leave the office and do what I want to do. I wonder if I will be able to swim Friday morning. I hope this resolves the disturbances in my vision.
Today, the little chipmunk with the short tail was out in the backyard garden. It was a little day brightener.
2 comments:
Don't know if you had the laser operation already but I will send positive vibes Linda. I am told it is a very easy operation and not painful at all. So I am sure you will feel ok soon.
You are in my prayers. Please let me know how you are doing.
Post a Comment