This morning we finished preparing our passport renewal applications. I am just back from the post office to mail them. I think that is the last thing hanging over our heads on the to-do list. At least for now :-)
On the way to the post office, it was raining. I hope this is a sign of more to come. I know that some places are way too wet but we are way too dry.
This morning I went swimming. You would hardly know that my eye had been repaired yesterday. One of my swimming friends said that she also had laser eye surgery yesterday. It turned out to have been done by the same ophthalmologist. Hers was done in another office. If I had known, I could have just as easily gone to that office and then he would not have had to drive between them.
I do need to do some prep work for the casserole I plan to prepare for tomorrow. The remainder of the laundry is moving right along. It looks like a fairly nice day.
Oh and BTW, have you ever heard of Caramel Bits? Wednesday I thought I bought two bags of regular caramels, little cubes wrapped in cellophane. Was I ever surprised when I opened the package. It was full of little unwrapped pellets of caramel candy just a little bigger than early spring peas. I put a small handful down in front of the computer to nibble as I worked but they rolled all over.
1 comment:
HI Linda. I see you are doing nicely. Good for you. Have a nice evening
Post a Comment