It is another warm weekend. As autumn approaches, we have been having summerish weather. I will take what I can get and enjoy it. Yesterday I looked through the cookbook that I picked up at the library. There was a gorgeous picture of a delicious looking vegetable frittata. Unfortunately it was called a fritter. It really makes little difference but it does make one think again about a chef who is supposed to have an international reputation. Maybe he does and it is that he does not necessarily know terminology. That picture inspired me to make vegetable frittata for breakfast. We all enjoyed eating together.
The fabric that was drying on the line yesterday is folded and waiting for me today. It is going to wait for a little while longer. I am planning to make some project bag and fabric envelope sets like the blue and white one and dusty rose one. They may eventually be for gifts or I may give some to the church bazaar which will be in a few weeks.
Today I really need to clean the bathroom and stitch the name and date in each of two banners for the two baptisms next Sunday. Our calligrapher already has the information she needs for the certificates. During the summer, she has a break and I make the certificates on the computer.
1 comment:
That sounds like a nice day Linda. We here have good summer weather still. It will end soon but no worry we still have this.
Post a Comment