Friday, September 18, 2009


I am pre- washing some fabrics. They are all intense color co- ordinates. My back- yard looks like an Eastern bazaar. Is that redundant? - Eastern bazaar

Roger and I went out this morning to take care of some errands that we combined into one excursion. It was fun to be out just the two of us together. We also stopped at the library just because we were out and nearby. We walked through an upscale grocery store and drooled over the gorgeous foods: salads, breads, pastries, olives, cheeses - you get the idea. The good thing about just looking is that we did not consume any calories. But, I think we might have just by looking.

3 comments:

My name is Riet said...

That sounds like a nice outing Linda. Ans your fabrics look so nice. LOvely colours.

Christine said...

Lovely fabrics, what are you making?

The Mad Stitcher said...

Love the fabrics! You know how much I like red. Can't wait to seee photos of your projects. I do wish I could sew like you do.