
Today shows promise of being a lovely autumn day. I hope the entire weekend is as nice as the promise of today.
Here are the project bags that go with the ornament. The gift is now on its way to its recipient. I feel reasonably confident that the recipient will not see this. But then, I have no idea how many people are lurking here and why.
I know that there are some who may be lurking because I invited them and suggested that they may feel more comfortable lurking without registering with Blogger or BlogSpot.
A couple weeks ago, I was quite surprised to discover from a mutual acquaintance that there is someone who is lurking here. I was surprised because I would have never thought that person would be interested in my random thoughts. Now the ironic thing is that that person who is lurking is a mutual acquaintance of the recipient of this gift.
Do you suppose that the gift is no longer a surprise? If you are lurking here and I did not invite you to lurk, will you please show yourself so that all of us may know who you are?
2 comments:
Absolutely lovely work Linda. I love those project bags and the ornament is beautiful. I know that the recipient---whoever she is--will simply love it.
I love the fabric you've used for the project bags.
I've got this mental picture of someone sneaking around your blog with their coat collar turned up and wearing dark glasses and a trilby ;)
Post a Comment