

This past week seemed to be extremely hectic. It certainly did not go according to my plans. I spent a lot of time in doctor and hospital waiting rooms for both myself and one of our sons. I am happy to say that neither of us is as bad off as it might seem; however we will both have a few follow-up appointments. We are both hoping to make quick recoveries. During my waiting times, I worked on a knitted baby hat and a crocheted baby hat. It seemed prudent to work on or to read my own things rather than touching anything in the waiting areas. We are all trying to prevent the spread of H1N1 as well as seasonal flu.
Yesterday we decided we needed a little relief from reality. We dropped several Mentos into a 2-liter bottle of diet Coke. The pictures tell the story. Here are a couple YouTube Coke and Mentos performances. I think these fellows have way too much time on their hands.
Mentos and Diet Coke #1
Mentos and Diet Coke #2
No comments:
Post a Comment