

I have pictures to show you. I have completed the things I want to make for this gift and am ready to show you the last items. The little winders are finished. I decided that they would look better with paper on both sides. For the second side, I used paper with a letters and envelopes theme. Since the paper is from Italy, the letters are in Italian and the addresses and cancellation marks are also Italian.
Take a look at the close up of the button. It is a little hard to see the detail. I just love this button. I got it and several others at an estate sale. I have no idea how old it is but I would guess that it dates from the 30's or maybe the 20's. They were quite dirty but with a little soap and water look spectacular.
2 comments:
It looks lovely Linda. I have some of my Grans' buttons from the 30s.
love
Clare
I love old buttons. Any idea what its made from, it looks like it might be bone?
Post a Comment