Monday, November 23, 2009

It is Monday morning and we still have an internet connec- tion.

This is a set of project bags with co-ordinating fabric covered box and winders. They go with the metal box I lined. I need to do a little remedial work on the winders and make at least one more item and everything will be done for this exchange.

The paper lining the box and lid is the blue and white floral print that I picked up Friday.

Here are Alma's directions to make the winders.
Although I have already given you a link to Alma's directions to cover and line the boxes, I will give it to you again just in case you decided not to look when I first posted but want to look now. Click on this link and scroll down to the entry for 26 October for the beginning of the directions.

1 comment:

Alma Allen said...

Oh Linda! I love how your covered box turned out! Looks so sweet. It's perfect with your project bags and winders. Congrats on a great finish!