
This morning I posted some stitching that I just finished for someone else. It is a gigantic relief to know that it is returning to its owner. I am sorry that I cannot show it to you now; it might be possible to show it to you during the first part of 2010.
Meanwhile, I want to show you this little pear shaped ornament. It was a gift to me in an ornament exchange. If you scroll down through the previous postings, you will find a little sampler type ornament, Glad Tidings. I made it for this exchange.
Earlier this month, I found a not so little ornament like design that I had started more than ten years ago and then set aside. It is an amusing cat design. The cat is designed to be an orange and white tabby but I changed it to more closely resemble a friend's Siamese. After starting, I got stuck and then set it aside. When I found it earlier this month, my first thought was, "I know what I can do to finish this." Now I have the time to work on it. Tomorrow, I will show you a picture of it and you can follow me as I work on it.
1 comment:
Beautiful ornament Linda
Post a Comment