Monday, November 2, 2009
The day started with a bang; well, it really was a crash. One of our sons knocked a large, think large wine bottle size, glass bottle of carbonated apple beverage from Germany on the floor. The floor is ceramic tile so of course the bottle shattered into minute shards. I think we were saving the apple beverage for Thanksgiving. There is plenty of time to pick up something to replace it. We have picked up most, but not all, of the glass and mopped up a lot of the beverage. Right now we are waiting for it to dry so we can vacuum the remainder of the glass from the floor. Then I can wash the floor. Normally I do not wash the kitchen floor on Monday morning but this will give us a nice, clean floor at the beginning of the week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment