
It has been a rainy day. One little squirrel has been extremely busy. As I prepared dinner, I looked out to see it sitting on top of one of the pumpkins. We had four pumpkins out on the garden wall; three of them were for us to eat. Fortunately, the squirrel chose the one pumpkin that was not for food. We are not certain what the squirrel was after. It probably did not eat the flesh but shredded it and spit it out. It may have been eating the seeds and pulp but there is still a lot of it there.
When Roger went outside to bring in the three food pumpkins, the squirrel very reluctantly left. After dinner I went out to take a picture of the pumpkin and shreds. By that time it was dark and the squirrel was no where to be seen.
1 comment:
On the plus side, it looks suitably spooky for Halloween
Post a Comment