
This morning, not only was there frost on the pumpkins but there was also snow. In the snow behind the pumpkins were some cute mouse tracks.
Is this early for snow? Yes. Is this the earliest snow has come? No.
It is still a little cold today but it is supposed to warm and melt the snow. It looks like the sun is beginning to come out. Daylight continues to come later in the mornings. It is just beginning to come out at the time we get back home from the health club. The sun is setting noticeably earlier in the evenings.
Wednesday I saw the eye doctor. My eye is healing well; it will take a long time for the visual disturbances to clear. He suggested that I have new lenses ground and made some changes in the bifocal to make it easier for me to see my stitching. I ordered the glasses yesterday so I should know how well this will work in a little less than twoweeks.
2 comments:
HI LInda. Hopefully your eyes will soon be alright. Isn't that very early for snow? Temperatures over here are still not so bad, it has been raining most of the day but it was not cold.
Have a nice day
Snow! I can't get my head round how you can be growing tomatoes outdoors in summer and now you have snow. We've got fog and drizzle today. We pretty much get that any time of the year
Post a Comment