
It was just barely light this morning when I looked out to check on the pumpkin. The little fellow had been and gone. It was after the seeds and pulp.
The pumpkin does look scary. If I take it to the front of the house, I wonder if I can artfully enough arrange the shreds, strings, and remaining seeds. I also wonder if I do that, will the squirrels leave it alone? I am going to give this some serious thought because it does appeal to my off-center sense of humor.
If I can pull it off, pictures will follow.
I am still congratulating myself. Yesterday I successfully covered a papier-mâché box with fabric and lined it with decorative paper. This is the first time I have covered a box and feel extremely successful with it. I used a delightfully antique looking fabric print. It was wonderful and to think that was the way it came right off the bolt. Thursday I went to a local art store for some papers. I selected several Italian papers. For this box, I used a design of lemons because the color of the lemons echoes the color of the fabric. I will eventually post a picture of the box. I think I am going to work on the pumpkin first.
No comments:
Post a Comment