Do you remember my two missing socks? Today they showed up in the laundry room. I guess that they fell back into their wormholes and found their way back to the laundry room.
I think we finally winterized the gardens. I think we are just waiting for Ben to rake the leaves and put them on the gardens.
We are urged to shop in our local bricks and mortar stores. Well, I would if they made an attempt to carry the things that I want/need. I need a new pair of shoes; I like loafers and I have a favorite brand because that brand's lasts most closely match my feet. Loafers apparently are not to be found here. I went into a store and asked for loafers; the clerk said that everyone works in that store. I guess that there is a low probability they have any loafers. I wear a 6 1/2 wide shoe. The size 6 1/2 is neither a small size nor a large one. Until just recently it was almost impossible to find any wide sizes in Minnesota. There are now more wide sizes but they all seem to be in the larger sizes. Apparently the buyers think people who wear smaller sizes do not need wide. I tell them that when you have paid for a bunion repair you really do not want to wear narrow shoes and risk undoing the corrective surgery. Today I ordered my shoes online.
Today I searched the local places that have papers and scrapbooking supplies for chipboard. I cannot find any. Tomorrow I will search online.
No comments:
Post a Comment