Wednesday, October 21, 2009

We were with very tenuous internet connection this morning. It seems to be better now. Did EarthLink read my last message and punish me?

Monday my new glasses came in. There were absolutely no adjustment issues when I picked them up. I am astonished at how much I can see now. My electric needle is working too. I seem to be making up for lost time on the stitching front.

Yesterday I finished cutting down the iris and I have the bruises on my legs to prove it. They are all ready now to be covered with leaves for the winter. There is still a little more end of the season work in the gardens but we cannot get out to do it today. It has been raining since before 6:00 a.m. That is not all-together bad because we need moisture so desperately. It is supposed to clear tomorrow; I think I will help Roger finish up the last bits.

1 comment:

My name is Riet said...

Good that your computer is working fine again Linda. Gardening is a lot of work but it pays of later.
Have a nice day