
Yesterday I finished lining this little metal box. I think the inside looks better than the outside. It took a couple days to do primarily to allow the glue to dry. First I glued cotton batting to my forms and then I glued fabric over the batting on the forms. The second day I really wanted to glue the lining into the box right after I glued the fabric to the forms but I was patient and waited until the next day, yesterday, to do that. I really had to be very strict with myself to wait.
We are fervently hoping that the weather forecast for the coming weekend is correct, warmer and at least dry if not sunny. We really have to finish winterizing the gardens and lawn. We just cannot do it if it is damp.
1 comment:
That looks gorgeous LInda. Great job. I understand how you need to be patient but also that that is very hard to do.
Have a nice day
Post a Comment