I still have not had an opportunity to become acquainted with our new camera lens. I am going to have all together too little free time this week. What little I had is going to be employed in the task of preparing a baptismal banner for next Sunday. I am just feeling fortunate that I remembered it yesterday.
Time is marching along. This morning, I could see my breath in the air as I was walking even though the temperature was supposed to be above 40° F. Our garden did not have frost on it either. We are continuing to prepare it for winter. We are supposed to have rain beginning this afternoon so we are taking advantage of the fact that at the moment we do not have mud in the garden.
Sunrise is coming later each day. This morning I stood in the pink light of dawn as I hung the pillows out on the line to air. Because we are supposed to have rain this afternoon, I will be drying my sheets in the drier.
The only good thing about this is that once we pass 21 December, we will soon begin to have more daylight.
1 comment:
Time flies LInda and before we know it is Chtistmas. We have no real cold yet, temperature is going down very slowly and this Sundau we still ahd warm tenperatures. Have a nice evening
Riet
Post a Comment