Saturday, February 13, 2010





You are going to become so extremely bored with me. Overnight lots of fog developed because there was so much moisture in the atmosphere. We even had snow melt on the ground. It really does not look like much snow has melted; we had so very much after this last snow storm. The fog made frost form on every available surface. The high moisture content of the air and free water on the ground made the frost very thick. Just two frosty pictures taken this morning.

I will be following the Olympics. Some stitchers are doing an olympic stitch-a-thon during the Olympics. They began a piece during the opening ceremonies last night and intend to finish it by the end of the Olympic Games.

I have selected three pieces that I had already started and hope to finish by the end of the Games. The first is my little box cover that I have been stitching; you have already seen some progress reports. As you can see, I am now working on the borders. The second is one of Christine's designs, a birth sampler. I have changed the colors and am very close to finishing. The third one is not for me; I am stitching it for someone else and just want to finish it.

3 comments:

Christine said...

Would it make you feel better to know it was warm and sunny here? (b.e.g)
Love the pink version of the birth sampler

Anonymous said...

Great stitching Linda!

love the pink version of Christine's sampler.

It is sunny but not warm here.

love
Clare

The Mad Stitcher said...

Well it snowed here, too! And I am in South Carolina!!

Linda I love all the pieces but especially the Poppy one. What chart is that? I have a thing for Poppies.