


Here I am back again with my picture. Everything seems to be working. I still have to go to the EarthLink mail website to receive and send mail but I can handle that.
The consensus is that the flower is a poppy. I uploaded two pictures of my orange Oriental poppies for comparison. Yes, it is a poppy.
I charted the year 2010 instead of 1860 just because. The suggested color for the year was a very dark brown but there was little to no contrast between it and the brown border elements. I restitched the year in a very dark red. I still have to think about it. I tried to center the year in the available space and to blend it into the brown border elements. I need to look at it for a little while longer before I decide whether or not it will do.
1 comment:
Linda
It looks lovely.
love
Clare
Post a Comment