Saturday, February 27, 2010

More Olympic Stitching Project




Better late than never. I decided to wait to post today until I finished the second Olympic Stitching Project, the pink and white one. The design is by Christine. I have changed the colors. I also have a relatively minor variation in the hardanger section because I miscoutned. As you can see, I have left off the name and date as well as three silk ribbon roses.

The mom will be able to choose between it and the second one which has been finished for quite a while and also is looking for a purpose. The name and date will be in the oval. This design is from Victoria Sampler. I am not certain the sampler on which it is based is still available.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Good rescue on the Hardanger, no-one would know it wasn't meant to look like that, well, I suppose I would, but I won't tell ;D