Thursday, February 18, 2010

Oh My


I can hardly believe how strangely busy I have become. Right now I am trying to finish some projects that are crying out to be finished before I set out on an entirely new path.

Here are the two pockets I made yesterday. They are a gift. I especially like the button on the red and blue one. The button is made of beech wood. I have two more pockets to finish today. They are not as specifically intended as these two.

I continue to work on my Olympic stitching projects. I probably ought to post pictures tomorrow.

The sun is rising earlier in the morning and setting later in the afternoon. The longer sunlight hours are a welcome treat.

1 comment:

The Mad Stitcher said...

Beautiful work as always! I,too, will be glad when the sun becomes brighter and hotter. I am tired of winter.