Saturday, April 25, 2009

Saturday Thoughts

The past couple days the temperature has been unseasonably warm. Today it is closer to normal and it feels cold. As I walked this morning, it began to rain lightly. It has since, stopped and the clouds appear to be thinning. Although I can see a little blue sky, it really is not supposed to be a very hopeful sign. More rain is predicted for the weekend.

Yesterday, I dug out part of my bleeding hearts to give some to a friend who lost hers. We divided the clump into three which I planted for her. In exchange, she gave me an interesting flower. I have no idea what its name is.

Today, two friends are running a 5k or 10k. A third friend is with them to cheer them along and give them support but not to run. She is planning to run Grandma's Marathon in Duluth, MN in a few weeks. She is hoping her foot will have healed by that time.

No comments: