Last night the weather forecast indicated warm temperatures, partial cloud cover, and wind. The cloud cover looks quite heavy and it has been raining on and off the whole time I have been up, three hours now. I had hoped to wash and hang my sheets out to dry but maybe I can do that tomorrow.
Yesterday afternoon, my bird feeders arrived. We have washed them. This morning, I will make a sugar water solution for the hummingbirds. Reports indicate that males are beginning to return to claim territory for the summer. I am going to wait a little longer with the oriole feeder but perhaps I should put it out now too. The indications are that cedar waxwings like the same things orioles do and that they come to oriole feeders. Since cedar waxwings stay for the winter, they might like a new food source.
No comments:
Post a Comment