Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Rain Again

On the way home from our Wednesday morning study group, we stopped so that I could pick up a gift for my mother. In little more than a week, I will see her birthday and Mother's Day. I got a robin's egg blue three-quarter length sleeve cardigan, a white shell with a lovely embroidered neckline, and a set of robin's egg blue and white stockings. I will send everything plus a check to my sister who will give our mother the clothes for one gift and buy some flowers for the other gift. Maybe I ought to include a little more for some candy too.

As nice as it was yesterday, today is a bit opposite. Except for a brief interlude this morning, it has been cloudy, gray, and rainy. We do so need the rain. On the news last night, they said that it would take four to five years of average rainfall and snowfall to restore the water level of White Bear Lake.

No comments: