Tuesday, July 26, 2011

When I took the first picture of Band 5, I realized that I had stitched the first two flower stems and leaves, I mispositioned the third one.  Then I stitched all the remaining ones "correctly" in relation to the mispositioned third flower.  Out they came and then they went back in correctly. 

They are stitched with the light green that came with the sampler.  I stitched one of each of the three possible beads for the flowers.  I am going to wait until I have finished stitching the sampler to decided which color bead to use.  There are beads in one other place.  It is funny; I think the color that was my first choice is not going to be the color that I will use. 

Right now, I am not certain I like the light green but I will wait until I have done all the stitching to make a final decision. 

This sampler stitches quickly because it is only about 2 inches wide.  I could easily have finished it by now.  It is still a fun stitch to work one band a day. 

No comments: