Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Latest Hat As Modeled by Quincey - - -

Mooch said that he was not interested in doing it.  Considering the fact that I had just woken up Quincey, he looks fairly alert and reasonably sociable.  This yarn worked into a rather small hat.  It should be alright because we do have some smaller babies. 


Chevron Vest - Left Front - - -

I began working on it on Friday; my intention had been to finish the left front in July and the right front in August.  It is working up so quickly that I could easily make both fronts in July.  It is not as if this is the only project I have so I might have to wait until August to make the right front.  I will just have to see how everything else goes. 

1 comment:

Christine said...

Quincy looks just THRILLED to be your model!