Tuesday, July 5, 2011


Here is the pie I made yesterday.  It is a good thing I took a picture of it yesterday because today it does not look nearly a nice.  We ate a quarter of it.  Today it is not quite as good as it was yesterday but then we all know pie is best right after it is out of the oven and has cooled a little.     :-) 

I heard last week that pie is supposed to replace cupcakes as the "in" food item.  I am way ahead of the curve there. 

Yes, I did finish the left front yesterday.  I tucked all the ends under it so you cannot see how many I have to weave in.  It is almost too discouraging to think about.  Sometime after the middle of the month, I plan to work on the right front since I can finish it in less than a week. 

No comments: