It is so early the flag is still in the shadows. There is just the slightest hint of a breeze. It is the Fourth of July.
Quincey saw the camera and decided he needed to leave the room immediately. I tried to reassure him that I did not need him for the picture but he thought it best to leave immediately.
I have finished the shaping for both the armhole and the front neckline. There are about 20 more rows left. Potentially I could finish this front piece today.
I have resumed work on my little Quaker motif. It will become the front of a needlebook. It does seem fitting to work on it during the Fourth of July.
Another project for the day is a cherry pie for dinner. We picked the cherries from the tree and assumed there would only be enough for a cobbler. After I had pitted them, I was surprised to discover that we had a little over five cups. That is definitely a pie.



1 comment:
Happy 4th of July, Linda! Great progress on the knitting and the Quaker stitching!
love
Clare
Post a Comment