Friday, July 1, 2011

Silent but still busy

I cannot share with you my most current large project.  It has not yet been published.  Since I finished it near the end of May, I have been busy with a couple small projects. 

The first is a small birth sampler based on Friends in Stitches from Victoria Sampler. 
I am also working on a wedding sampler; it is based on Heart to Heart also from Victoria Sampler.  I am almost finished with it but I want to change one of the bands.  The colors reflect the bride's colors.  The floral segments reflect the bride's flowers. 
I am working on a small Quaker like design in red, white, and blue.  I do not work in these three colors together very often; I am finding it a fun little treat. 

I continue to make the occasional baby hat but Mooch is not very thrilled with the idea of modeling one for you to see.  In addition. I picked up the sweater-tunic I started toward the end of last year.  I have a modest beginning on one of the front sections.  Perhaps I should let you see it. 

No comments: