
To celebrate spring, we went caching yesterday afternoon. It took longer than we would have liked but we were not surprised by the length of time. It is a series of five caches which we tried to find last fall but could not because the water level was too high and the cattails were too tall for us to feel comfortable about it. We took pictures which I hope to share with you a little later. I have included this one to show you the Canada geese that were celebrating spring. You may be surprised by our urban wilderness. This is less than ten minutes drive from our home and we drive it at the speed limit of 35 miles per hour.
For someone who claims to stitch, I certainly have been stingy about showing you my stitching. Yesterday I finally finished the baby sampler into a bellpull hanging. I still need to make a cord for the hanger and a tassel for the bottom. Pictures will follow when that is done.
1 comment:
Love the picture of the Canada Geese, they really are lovely birds
Post a Comment