Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Christmas!!?? It isn't even July.




Monday we made borscht for dinner. It hardly seems like a spring menu item but it tasted good. It went with the project I was working on. I cannot show you the front but I can show you the back. :-D

I finished this ornament for a designer for the Just Cross Stitch Ornaments 2010 issue. I wanted to use a funky Christmas print for the back but I was against a deadline and could find nothing locally. I used this print that I had. When the ornament issue is out, I can show you the front.

The other two pictures show the cording that I made for the edge.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Well it looks good from the back....

todays wv "gessesse" as in Any gessesse what the front looks like?

The Mad Stitcher said...

Such a tease! Love the back--can't wait to see the front!