

Woooohooooooo, yesterday hung the sheets outside to dry for the first time this year. I do not know why I did not think of it sooner in the day.
Here is Traceability 3. Yes, I know but this is the order in which we found the caches. We were actually looking for #2. We were trying to find a dry way around the swamp to it when the GPS gave an indication we were close to the location of another cache; I was gingerly edging my way down to the swamp to see what the terrain looked like. The GPS beeped out just as a wild turkey ran into the swamp and took flight. The message indicated we were within steps of #3. Actually all I had to do was reach out my hand to touch the tree it was hiding in. Can you see the cache in the second picture? In the series, each cache has a plastic template with holes in it. The idea is to trace through the holes and like magic, the numbers to complete the co-ordinates of the final cache will appear. In the first picture, I am holding the template for Part 3.
No comments:
Post a Comment