Saturday, March 6, 2010


As you can see, I have stitched in the name and date. I will press it and then make the three ribbon roses before I back it. As I finish the stitching, I am making the hanger. Hopefully both will be finished at the same time. Then hopefully I will take a better picture of it.

The sun continues to show its authority. It has melted a lot of snow and ice but a lot still remains. There is still enough snow that it keeps the temperature a little low even though it is going above freezing in the day.

We did not see it happen but the evidence indicates a squirrel got into the bird feeder and dumped the seed out. The birds have not been coming to the feeder as much now. The fact that it is empty is a contributing factor but they had already stopped coming as frequently before the squirrel dumped the seed out. I suppose that they are claiming and defending their territory. I guess that has a higher priority right now.

No comments: