


It seemed a little chilly this morning. It was not so much the temper- ature but the wind, a very strong wind. It seems a little strange to talk about wind chill in the spring but that is what was a work. It was hard to walk when I had to walk into the wind. There never was a time or place that I could walk with the wind squarely to my back.
This is Traceability #4. As you can see this is where we took the picture of the Canada geese. It is the only place in the area that has water in which they can swim. We now have all the clues we need to be able to find the final cache. Because we know the co-ordinates of where we parked the car, we know the final cache is very close to the car.
1 comment:
Linda
I've read that you take the cache and replace it with another. Do you do this?
Post a Comment