Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Began Stitching the Quaker Winder

Yesterday, I did a little stitching. 


Guess what, you can't see what I stitched in the picture of  the finished stitching. 
What you see in this picture is the inside of the little pouch opened to lay flat.  Think of what you see in the picture as a square and the corners have been folded back.  What I stitched is the upper left hand corner and is folded back. 

For Catherine:  
Look for the 8 January 2012 entry.  Apparently you cannot get a direct link to entries that do not have titles because the link is attached to the title.  You may have to go into archived entries because when I post this, the 8 January post may be pushed into the archives.  Scroll to the last paragraph of the 8 January entry.  That is where I said a little, precious little at that, about my secret project.  

4 comments:

Christine said...

Great start Linda

diamondc said...

Nice Linda: Very good choice to start stitching on, the pouch is beautiful, thank-you for the heads-up I did go look at previous post.
Blessings
Catherine

viv said...

Beautiful designs and colors. Enjoy.

Dani - tkdchick said...

That is going to be a lovely piece!