I goofed off on Saturday but made progress prior to Saturday. Yesterday it felt like I did more frogging than stitching. The good note is that I think I am past the point of making miscounts on the light blue medallion.
There are two spaces left for initials. One is above the light blue medallion and to the left of the red plant. The other is to the far upper right in the picture. I like to use three initials so I am going to leave a small motif out; it is above and slightly to the right of the red plant. The year goes in a little cartouche on the bottom of the pouch.
The squirrels are running around. I thought that you might like to see one running along the top of our fence. The camera was hand held and the focus is a little fuzzy.



2 comments:
Progress to the point past errors is a good thing. Keep up the good work. Everyone here thinks squirrels are such pests, but they are a delight to me. Would you believe the verification word I'm about to enter is "pests"ma?
It's looking good Linda. The squirrels are so sweet
Post a Comment