Monday, July 26, 2010

Cauliflower and Broccoli but Primarily Cauliflower

Roger planted the cauliflower.  I told him that if he wanted nice heads he had to pull the leaves up and cover the heads with the leaves.  Today he picked the first head of cauliflower. 

Needless to say, Roger heeded my advice.  In all the years we have tried to grow cauliflower, this is literally the first successful head that looks like something you might want to eat. 

We have 6 to 8 jalapeno peppers ready to pick and one sweet green pepper that looks almost ready to pick.  Maybe we should begin to think about making fresh salsa. 

1 comment:

nela said...

Hello Linda .... how are you ... I have written and do not answer, I committed an indiscretion? ... if it has been well .. not me, was the translator, I just wanted to know if you are well ..