Friday, July 16, 2010

One More Almost Finish

My goal was to finish both boxes by this weekend but I will have to settle for one. 

I would have liked to have had a picture with both boxes finished but that will not happen.  You can see the one which will go to its new owner during the coming week.  The top for the second box is behind; it will have to wait until sometime in August together with the Little Boy Blue pillow. 

2 comments:

Christine said...

That is lovely, is it for the JEG?

nela said...

Good day Linda.... take some time, spend has
say hello ... the storm has passed ... although
Occasionally the rain falls in my life ... but
as though God said ... One day the sun rises ...
I am now fully involved in my phd ... with
some debts of embroidery .. proceed to hear from you,
and got to have a black cat, I love ... I
I'm thinking about adopting a cat .. but I
concerned that my cat, which is mine, but
married, stayed to live where my mother, I think it
will put jealous ???... ahhh also go to know
your squirrels?? where did they go?? passing
with them when summer arrives?? and please
When Judy announced the exchange of this
year ... you can let me know ... thanks ... kiss


BUen dia.... tome un poco de tiempo, pase ha decir Hola... la tormenta ha pasado... aunque de vez en cuando cae la lluvia en mi vida... pero como bien Dios dijo... un dia sale el sol... ahora estoy metida de lleno en mi phd... con algunas deudas de bordado.. pase a saber de ti, y consegui un gato negro que me encanta...yo ahora estoy pensando adoptar un gato.. pero me preocupa que mi gata, que es mia, pero al casarme se quedo donde mi mamá, pienso ella se pondra celosa... ahhh tambien pase a saber de tus ardillas???? a donde se fueron??? que pasa con ellas cuando llega el verano??? y por favor cuando Judy anuncie el intercambio de este año... puedes avisarme... gracias... un beso